Shop Plus Size Tops | Plus Size Linen Classic Blouses - Grey Yarn Dyed Linen
These blouses epitomise quiet sophistication. Try a classic blouse in linen. Simple flattering lines that look great with a suit or your Chasing Springtime Work Pants. AND it's perfect with a necklace or brooch.
The 100% linen Classic Blouse has the following plus size-friendly and life-practical features:
- Upper arms covered to the elbow.
- Extremely low crease linen!
- Tummy skimming design doesn’t highlight rolls or hips (a great style for a small bust)
- Generous middle coverage (you know that bit between bust and belly)
- Sizing that doesn't assume every plus-size woman has an hourglass figure.
- Average-height friendly. Looks good on, even if you're not 5'9'
- Machine wash and wear
At Chasing Springtime we’re challenging the status quo. We don’t design for size 10 and just make everything bigger (this is pretty much the industry standard).
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.