Plus Size Tops | Plus Size Classic Blouses - Art Lovers Print on Cotton Lawn
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in Australia!
We offer FREE first time RETURNS - try on at home & we pay postage. T&Cs here.
Art lovers will adore this unique watercolour print on 100% soft cotton lawn fabric.
Here’s what else there is to love about this design:
- New wider sleeves
- Box pleat at the back for extra reach room
- The gentle taper out at the hips gives you room to move without ever looking baggy
- Extra length from size 22 onward
- Sleeves to the elbow
Team this blouse with our Black Work Pants, a tailored jacket or a warm and snuggly cardigan.
But you don’t have to believe us - these 5 STAR reviews are from customers who regularly wear our fabulous blouses
I love your clothes (and so do my friends and colleagues - I get so many compliments) it's hard to find cool plus size clothing so I really appreciate what you do!
Great top, very comfortable and I’ve been getting lots of compliments. Customer service also wonderful, upfront about an issue and allowed me to swap my top over no questions asked. Will shop again!
Perfect fit, true to size and Super-Comfy. Will definitely purchase from the range again. :-)
Print: Watercolour Orbs on Black Background with Light Dots
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.