Shop Plus Size Pants | Plus Size Work Pants
Plus size work pants designed for different body types?! Meet the innovative Work Pants for Curvy Tums and Work Pants for Curvy Bums!
Work Pants for Curvy Bums are for you if:
- Pants fit your bum and hips, but there’s too much room at the waist;
- You prefer a lot of legroom and pants that aren’t tight around the knees;
- You've ever had to take pants in around the waist;
- You find some pants are too long at the front and you have to roll the waistband over so they don't bag around the crotch.
Work Pants for Curvy Tums are for you if:
- You like a slim leg pant, but often have to size up so they'll fit you around the waist;
- Pants that do fit around the waist are often baggy around the bum and thighs;
- Pants that fit your legs perfectly aren't long enough at the front and don't come up to your waist.
Getting the right fit in plus size pants can be elusive. If you're still not sure then check out our size guides (scroll down).
When you find pants that fit do you buy three pairs? Comfy, quality, plus size pants that fit a curvy body are hard to find. And at Chasing Springtime we never think one size fits all - that’s for earrings, right?
All Chasing Springtime Work Pants:
- Are made with soft stretch fabric, so they’re comfortable and easy to pull on.
- Come in a choice of length: regular or long, to get a better fit the first time.
- Have an adjustable waistband you can loosen or tighten to get the best waist-fit for you.
- Come with front pockets, so you always have somewhere to put the essentials, like a phone or your keys.
- Use fabrics that don’t make a woosh sound when you walk: no more feeling self conscious about noisy fabrics.
- Are wash and wear, which is better for the environment (and your bank balance) than dry cleaning.
- Receive a full launder and press before being sent to you, this makes sure any shrinkage happens BEFORE you try them on.
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.