Shop Plus Size Dresses | Plus Size Millican Frock Cotton Floral Party Dress
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in Australia
FREE first time RETURNS - try on at home & we pay postage. T&Cs here.
Reduced as part of our clearance sale! We're making room for new Spring designs.
The perfect plus size party dress! It’s ready for sipping wine (or gin), laughing with friends, eating out and getting HEAPS of compliments.
This plus size cotton lawn dress pretty AND fabulous because of its:
- Extra-wide sleeves
- Large pockets
- Flattering neckline
- Generous middle coverage (you know that bit between bust and belly)
- Cool natural fibres (prewashed and preshrunk)
- Quick drying time
- Mid-calf to ankle length skirt
- Short sleeves that extend beyond the elbows
It’s ethically made in Australia and the fabric and design has been sourced from women-owned businesses.
Please note pattern placement on the garment will vary.
What do other women have to say about the Millican Frock?
Fantastic Plus Size Clothing - Robyn
The whole experience was amazing. It is really hard to find plus size clothing that fulfils its promise. The dresses from Chasing Springtime are well designed and well made. It is great to have stylish designs available for plus sized ladies. The website was easy to negotiate and the delivery was quick.
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.