Shop Plus Size Tops | Plus Size Black Linen Blouses Long Sleeves
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in Australia!
We offer FREE first time RETURNS - try on at home & we pay postage. T&Cs here.
Our popular long gathered sleeves are BACK in BLACK! These sleeves feature generous bicep room (see size guide above).
This top has a scoop neck. A style that is super flattering on a larger bust.
This linen is low pill and has already been prewashed and pre-shrunk for you.
Perfect with a long sleeve spencer underneath in cooler weather or throw a cardigan or jacket over the top.
Purchase any of our fashion safe in the knowledge all workers involved in the manufacture of these tops are treated ethically and fairly.
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.