Shop Plus Size Tops | Plus Size Vest with Collar | Shades + Textures
A stylish pullover plus size top with stretch that’s corporate and comfortable!
Designed to wear over a long sleeve tee, this vest can joosh up any inexpensive top.
It’s easy care wash and wear, low pill, and requires no ironing or adornment. Pop it on before heading out the door (or attending a Zoom meeting) and instantly you look tailored and corporate.
The Chasing Springtime Vest with Collar has the following plus size-friendly and life-practical features:
- Stretch fabric with no buttons, so nothing’s going to pop open while you’re working.
- Gives older long-sleeve tees new life by covering stains or marks when you pop a vest over the top.
- Low maintenance due to its wash and wear fabric (no ironing necessary).
- Provides a curvy silhouette with its slight tapering at the sides that widens at the hips
- Low pill and non-cling fabric has enough structure to highlight curves without clinging to them.
- Average-height friendly. Looks good on, even if you're not 5'11''
- It’s perfect for travel as it dries quickly and can be worn over a different coloured top every day.
Our plus size Vests come in sizes 14 to 26 and in a variety of fabrics, which all contain polyester and elastane (stretch).
Click on SIZE GUIDE below to see the vest on other plus size women and to find the best size for you.
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.