Shop Plus Size Pants | Plus Size Summer Pants
Be stylish and cool in warm weather with stretch cotton pants that are perfect for walks, cycling, work, beer gardens and, of course, iced-latte sipping sessions with friends.
This awesome loose-fit plus size pants have:
- An adjustable waist, for comfort and fit
- Front pockets, because all pants should have them
- Rolled cuffs, for a lovely finish no matter your height (just roll them a bit higher if you need your pants shorter)
- Loads of cotton for breathability, and
- A little bit of elastane for a comfy stretch
Pants for Curvy Bums are designed with extra room at the hip, bum and thigh level. They have tapered legs, but they’re not tight around your upper legs and knees. They are not too long at the front and shouldn’t bag around the crotch area.
Pants for Curvy Tums are designed with extra room at the front waist and rise. They have tapered slim legs, and shouldn't bag around your hips, thighs or bum.
These Plus Size Summer Pants:
- Are made with soft stretch cotton fabric, so they’re comfortable and easy to pull on.
- Have an adjustable waistband you can loosen or tighten to get the best waist-fit for you.
- Come with front pockets, so you always have somewhere to put the essentials, like a phone or your keys.
- Are wash and wear, which is better for the environment (and your bank balance) than dry cleaning.
- Receive a full launder and press before being sent to you, this makes sure any shrinkage happens BEFORE you try them on.
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.