Plus Size Tops | Plus Size Classic Blouses - Blue Geo on Cotton Lawn
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in Australia!
We offer FREE first time RETURNS - try on at home & we pay postage. T&Cs here.
Wow, you’ll look amazing in this blouse - just imagine the compliments you’ll get wearing this!
We love making plus size clothes in prints like this, so women like you will love getting dressed each morning.
And these colours will go with anything. Try it with your Work Pants.
Our blouses are made with style and comfort in mind. This soft cotton lawn fabric blouse has been pre-washed so it won’t shrink. And we’ve added extra room at the biceps for even more comfort - see our size guide below.
It’s ethically made in Australia and the fabric and design has been sourced from women-owned businesses.
Please note pattern placement on the garment will vary.
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.