Shop Plus Size Pants | NEW Plus Size Work Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in Australia
FREE first time RETURNS - try on at home & we pay postage. T&Cs here.
Plus size work pants designed for different body types?! Meet the innovative Work Pants for Curvy Tums and Work Pants for Curvy Bums!
These Work Pants:
- Are made with high quality stretch fabric, so they’re comfortable and easy to pull on. The fabric is a Viscose, Cotton and Elastane blend.
- Are low pill - no little balls of fabric where your thighs rub.
- Come in a choice of length: regular or long, to get a better fit the first time.
- Have an adjustable waistband you can loosen or tighten to get the best waist-fit for you.
- Come with front pockets, so you always have somewhere to put the essentials, like a phone or your keys.
- Don't fade in the wash - these pants will last well.
- Are wash and wear, which is better for the environment (and your bank balance) than dry cleaning.
Now choose the best fit for you...
Work Pants for Curvy Bums are for you if:
- Pants fit your bum and hips, but there’s too much room at the waist;
- You prefer a lot of legroom and pants that aren’t tight around the knees;
- You've ever had to take pants in around the waist;
- You find some pants are too long at the front and you have to roll the waistband over so they don't bag around the crotch.
Work Pants for Curvy Tums are for you if:
- You like a slim leg pant, but often have to size up so they'll fit you around the waist;
- Pants that do fit around the waist are often baggy around the bum and thighs;
- Pants that fit your legs perfectly aren't long enough at the front and don't come up to your waist.
If you're still not sure then check out our size guides (scroll down), or get in touch and we can find the perfect fit for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Guide (Quick View)
It's okay if the waist is large on you, because it's adjustable. But make sure the hips and thigh measurements are a good fit.
All measurements are in centimetres.
Pants for Curvy Bums
Size 16 - Waist: 108 | Hips: 127 | Thigh: 75 | Above knee: 61 | Leg length (regular): 100 (long): 109
Size 18 - Waist: 112 | Hips: 137 | Thigh: 78 | Above knee: 64 | Leg length (regular): 100 (long): 109
Size 20 - Waist: 115 | Hips: 140 | Thigh: 80 | Above knee: 65 | Leg length (regular): 101 (long): 110
Size 22 - Waist: 122 | Hips: 143 | Thigh: 84 | Above knee: 67 | Leg length (regular): 103 (long): 111
Size 24 - Waist: 128 | Hips: 148 | Thigh: 85 | Above knee: 69 | Leg length (regular): 103 (long): 112
Size 26 - Waist: 134 | Hips: 153 | Thigh: 88 | Above knee: 73 | Leg length (regular): 104 (long): 112
Pants for Curvy Tums
Size 16 - Waist: 115 | Hips: 130 | Thigh: 72 | Above knee: 50 | Rise - front: 35 | Leg length (regular): 101 (long): 111
Size 18 - Waist: 120 | Hips: 135 | Thigh: 76 | Above knee: 54 | Rise - front: 36 | Leg length (regular): 102 (long): 112
Size 20 - Waist: 125 | Hips: 140 | Thigh: 78 | Above knee: 58 | Rise - front: 36 | Leg length (regular): 102 (long): 112
Size 22 - Waist: 140 | Hips: 145 | Thigh: 80 | Above knee: 62 | Rise - front: 37 | Leg length (regular): 103 (long): 113
Size 24 - Waist: 145 | Hips: 150 | Thigh: 83 | Above knee: 66 | Rise - front: 40 | Leg length (regular): 104 (long): 114
Size 26 - Waist: 150 | Hips: 155 | Thigh: 86 | Above knee: 70 | Rise - front: 42 | Leg length (regular): 104 (long): 114
The 'above knee' measurement is useful if you carry your weight high on your legs and don't like pants tight around your knees. The measurements listed above in each size are the maximum comfortable stretch of these pants.
What our customers say about our Work Pants:
Fantastic fit; I like to wear a uniform of sorts to work anywhere really, black pants and a bright top, well Chasing Spring time have made my year. They fit. The end. No more trying on in soulless dressing rooms feeling overwhelmed and small in the wave of oppression of sales in shopping centres. I have more free time I have found plus size clothes nirvana.
I have looked hard for good fitting work pants. I didn't think that I was asking for much, but they proved very hard to find! These pants are a perfect fit, something I have never had before. I love the adjustable waist and the comfort in wearing them. Highly recommend trying if you have been struggling like me.
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.