Shop Plus Size Tops | Plus Size Long Sleeve Yoke Tee
These cotton and elastane Yoke Tees have been a hit!
Get colour and pattern in your life without ditching black altogether.
- Wear with a parka vest and have your arm stripes/colour on show.
- The high front striped/coloured yoke breaks up the font of the garment, our customers tell us they like this because it takes the focus off their bust
- Made for giving the plus size body a nice shape, these tops have a curve at the side and are flared a little at the hips.
- No need to keep pulling up the sleeves, we don’t make ours ridiculously long!
- This top will retain its shape and wash and wear well due to its low pill cotton elastane fabric.
- Medium weight fabric means this top doesn’t try to cling to every bump.
- Built for biceps, these tops have room in the sleeves, check out our size chart if you want to be sure.
Want more black? Try a super flattering Work Tee
Want a tee with more colour? Try this Navy Geo
We measured the finished (and washed) garments to make our size charts. We don’t just measure our patterns and hope for the best.
Every garment style has its own size chart. There is a link in the main product description. The size chart also includes pics of other women wearing our products and their measurements and size choices.
What part of my body should I be measuring?
See our how-to advice in the FAQ section. How do I Get the Best Fit?
What about Shrinkage?
It’s so disappointing when a new garment shrinks after its first wash.
That’s why we go the extra step. All garments are washed, dried and pressed after they're made. What you try on the first time, is the same size it will be after a wash.
What if it doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
You may qualify for a free or discounted return - see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more info.
How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water on delicates settings
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional - if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results
Want your garments to last as long as possible? Check out our care instructions How do I Care for my Chasing Springtime Garment? We explain a bit more about WHY we recommend these care instructions.
And ALWAYS follow the care instructions sewn into your garment.